Hydraulic Cylinder with External Guidance
- Die-Casting Industry
- The Hydropneu-Squeezer-System SQS
- Hydraulic Cylinder with Cooling
- Power Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder
- Standardisized Core Pull Cylinder
- Energy-Optimized Core Pull Cylinder Type 58
- Hydraulic Locking Unit
- Locked Block Cylinder
- Hydraulic Cylinder with External Guidance
- Slide Unit
- Training for Hydraulic Users in Die-Casting
- Combines high strength and guidance of sliders
- Reduction of the space required for complete slider systems
Hydraulic cylinder with external guidance are mainly used in pressure foundries by large tools with heavy sliders.
In addition to performing the task of power transmission, this type of cylinder also ensures a very solid guidance of the piston rod that is coupled to the slider. Generally, two guided cylinders are connected to a slider by a cross-head, whereby the guidance over the cross-head is transferred to the slider.
The piston surfaces of the cylinders are used to detach and pull the slide. This is significantly more efficient than the usual method of using the cylinder for pulling. Moreover, the clamping surface of the mold can be reduced considerably by this type of cylinder arrangement compared to the standard arrangement of a large, central core pull cylinder.