HYDROPNEU Block cylinders - our compact power packs
- Special cylinders
- Block cylinders
- Hydraulic cylinder with special mounting types
- Hydraulic cylinder with external guidance
- Corrosion resistant hydraulic cylinder
- Light-weight cylinder
- Servo-hydraulics cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder with multiple pistons
- Hollow piston cylinder
- Locking cylinder
- Telescopic cylinder
- Swing clamp cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder with position measurement
- Cooling cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder applied in explosive sectors (ATEX)
- Pressure casting cylinder
- Pressure intensifier
- Rotary actuators
- Mounting Types Special Cylinders
- Ordering Code Special Cylinders
- Standard Cylinders DIN / ISO
- Standard Cylinders
- Hydraulic Power Units + Control Units
- Mounting Types
- Ordering Code
- CAD Daten
Hydraulic block cylinders are probably the most compact possibility to use the enormous power density of hydraulics
Due to their design, block cylinders are usually used for short strokes up to approx. 100mm, whereby larger strokes can also be realized of course. The cubic design allows for easy installation even in difficult and confined spaces.
These block cylinders are therefore widely used in mold making for plastic injection molding or die casting. In addition, block cylinders are often used as squeezing cylinders.
We have i.a. the following block cylinders in our product portfolio:
We will be happy to advise you on the design for your specific application.
On request, we carry out an installation on site with subsequent hydraulic commissioning.
Please do not hesitate to call us at +49(0)711-342999-0.
You can also use our contact form.