HYDROPNEU Special cylinders · Perfection in detail
- Special cylinders
- Block cylinders
- Hydraulic cylinder with special mounting types
- Hydraulic cylinder with external guidance
- Corrosion resistant hydraulic cylinder
- Light-weight cylinder
- Servo-hydraulics cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder with multiple pistons
- Hollow piston cylinder
- Locking cylinder
- Telescopic cylinder
- Swing clamp cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder with position measurement
- Cooling cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder applied in explosive sectors (ATEX)
- Pressure casting cylinder
- Pressure intensifier
- Rotary actuators
- Mounting Types Special Cylinders
- Ordering Code Special Cylinders
- Standard Cylinders DIN / ISO
- Standard Cylinders
- Hydraulic Power Units + Control Units
- Mounting Types
- Ordering Code
- CAD Daten
Pressure casting cylinder
In the pressure die-casting field the hydraulic cylinders are working under toughest conditions, such as limited space, high debris, and warmth stress. Die casters, machine manufacturers, and toolmakers demand specially designed technologies and tailor-made hydraulic cylinders. Due to this, we are trying to implement our decade-long experience in the die-cast sector, our products, and their development. During the construction process we don’t look only at the cylinder and its functionality, we are also trying to involve our customers and their requirements in this process.
We will be happy to advise you on the design for your specific application.
On request, we carry out an installation on site with subsequent hydraulic commissioning.
Please do not hesitate to call us at +49(0)711-342999-0.
You can also use our contact form.
Hydraulic cylinders for the foundry industryProduct overview
Cylinders - Drives - Specialsolutions Hydraulic Cylinder with Cooling Hydraulic Cylinder with Hydraulic Interlock Hydraulic Block Cylinder with Integrated Water Cooling Energy-Efficient Core Pull Cylinder Guided Hydraulic Cylinder
Power Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder
Reinforced Hydraulic Locking Unit HLU
Hydraulic Cylinder with Rapid Traverse Function