HYDROPNEU Special cylinders · Perfection in detail
- Special cylinders
- Block cylinders
- Hydraulic cylinder with special mounting types
- Hydraulic cylinder with external guidance
- Corrosion resistant hydraulic cylinder
- Light-weight cylinder
- Servo-hydraulics cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder with multiple pistons
- Hollow piston cylinder
- Locking cylinder
- Telescopic cylinder
- Swing clamp cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder with position measurement
- Cooling cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder applied in explosive sectors (ATEX)
- Pressure casting cylinder
- Pressure intensifier
- Rotary actuators
- Mounting Types Special Cylinders
- Ordering Code Special Cylinders
- Standard Cylinders DIN / ISO
- Standard Cylinders
- Hydraulic Power Units + Control Units
- Mounting Types
- Ordering Code
- CAD Daten
Hydraulical rotary actuators are used in areas where you have to generate rotations through hydraulic pressure. On the inside of the power unit a hydraulically driven linear movement will be converted to a rotational movement. Hydraulical rotary actuators are providing a high torque during the whole working process and there is no additional lifting mechanism needed. The movement and the torque are constant during the working activity. Due to the high force density of the hydraulic system, you can implement the it in your construction without any further space issues.
We will be happy to advise you on the design for your specific application.
On request, we carry out an installation on site with subsequent hydraulic commissioning.
Please do not hesitate to call us at +49(0)711-342999-0.
You can also use our contact form.