HYDROPNEU · Type 48 · Hydraulic single rod cylinder according to DIN 24 336
Type 48 cylinders are engineered in a modular system. All mounting types with the exception of the type "trunnion" are based upon one basic form and are built by screwing mounting components.
Different piston rod ends can be combined with each mounting type.
Important features of this series:
- Piston diameter: 25 - 200 mm
- Strokes up to 2000 mm
- Operating pressure: 100 bar (10 MPa)
- With / without end position cushioning with identical installation dimensions
- Two area ratios phi = 1.25 and phi = 2.0
- Piston speed up to 0.5 m/s
(higher speeds on request)
Mounting components according to the standards ISO 8133,
DIN 24 555, DIN 24 556556 are to be found in accessories.
We gladly advise you on the design for your specific application. We’ll do an on-site installation and commissioning.
You can always call us at +49(0)711-342999-0 or you are welcome to use our contact form.