HYDROPNEU Special cylinders · Perfection in detail
- Special cylinders
- Block cylinders
- Hydraulic cylinder with special mounting types
- Hydraulic cylinder with external guidance
- Corrosion resistant hydraulic cylinder
- Light-weight cylinder
- Servo-hydraulics cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder with multiple pistons
- Hollow piston cylinder
- Locking cylinder
- Telescopic cylinder
- Swing clamp cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder with position measurement
- Cooling cylinder
- Hydraulic cylinder applied in explosive sectors (ATEX)
- Pressure casting cylinder
- Pressure intensifier
- Rotary actuators
- Mounting Types Special Cylinders
- Ordering Code Special Cylinders
- Standard Cylinders DIN / ISO
- Standard Cylinders
- Hydraulic Power Units + Control Units
- Mounting Types
- Ordering Code
- CAD Daten
Many components in hydraulics are sensible to heat. Usually hydraulics are designed for maximum temperatures of 65 degree Celsius. If there would be much higher temperatures, it would have the following consequences: a much higher seal wear, gas bubble formations in the hydraulic medium, material damage or even the total failure of the hydraulic cylinder. As a solution, HYDROPNEU is offering you different cooling mechanism for your cylinders. Gladly we will advise you with the perfect solution for your specific issue.
We will be happy to advise you on the design for your specific application.
On request, we carry out an installation on site with subsequent hydraulic commissioning.
Please do not hesitate to call us at +49(0)711-342999-0.
You can also use our contact form.